Mission Point Press can help large or small institutional clients publish their own commemorative books. We understand that publishing a book, especially within a complicated organization, is no small undertaking. We have deep experience in helping to facilitate the planning and process of pulling a book’s content together into a coffee-table-style book or other form.
Specifically, we can:
Mission Point Press’s partners – Doug Weaver, Anne Stanton and Heather Shaw – have worked on a range of company or organizational publications over their careers. Groups showcased in commemorative books include foundations, universities, medical facilities, presidential libraries, churches, businesses, and more. Among them:
• The Center for Michigan / Bridge Magazine – Ann Arbor, Mich.
• Fustini’s Oils and Vinegars – Traverse City, Mich.
• The Heartland Foundation – St. Joseph, Mo.
• The National Cherry Festival – Traverse City, Mich.
• Inland Seas Education Association – Suttons Bay, Mich.
• Children’s Mercy Hospital – Kansas City, Mo.
• The University of Kansas – Lawrence, Kan.
• The University of Missouri – Columbia, Mo.
• Washburn University – Topeka, Kan.
• The Federal Court of Kansas – Kansas City, Kan.
• The Beech Aircraft family – Wichita, Kan.
• The Kansas City Ballet – Kansas City, Mo.
• The Oak Street Mansion – Kansas City, Mo.
• Union Cemetery – Kansas City, Mo.
• Helzberg Entrepreneurial Mentoring Program – Kansas City, Mo.
• Union Station – Kansas City, Mo.
• Kansas City Historic Commission – Kansas City, Mo.
• U.S. Archives – Central Plains Region
• The Truman Library – Independence, Mo.
• The Liberty Memorial – Kansas City, Mo.
• KCPT – Public Television – Kansas City, Mo.
• The Eisenhower Library – Abilene, Kan.
• The Methodist Church of the Resurrection – Leawood, Kan.
• Visitation Church – Kansas City, Mo.
• The City of North Kansas City
• Katz Drug Stores – Kansas City, Mo.
For more information, contact Doug Weaver, MPP’s business manager, at 231-421-9513 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mission Point Press • 2554 Chandler Road • Traverse City, Michigan • 49696 TEL. 231-421-9513